Pages

[Haul] The body shop (part 2)



Hey Internet! Amfiba is typing here.

Yesterday, I went to Beachwalk only for window-shopping and chill with a glass of chatime with my girls. But one of them wanted to buy something at The Body Shop and I thought "Yeah sure, why not?". I also needed a good face scrub since I have oily skin and Jimbaran (where I live) is a very dusty place and sometimes it can make my skin looks dull. I have the worst eye bags too, that's why I needed a good eye cream for it.

Aloe Gentle Exfoliator

Just like the name of this product, it is a gentle exfoliator. Unlike any other exfoliators I've tried, This one has a really really freaking teeny tiny bits to it so I guess it is safe for sensitive skin as well. This exfoliator is like the softest exfoliators I've ever tried. It also did a pretty good job too in removing dead skincells.

Vitamin C Skinboost

Exactly what I said above, Jimbaran is really dusty place and makes skin looks dull. This product is recommended by friend. She said it can brightens the skin and makes it looks glowy and healthier. The name specifically says it all, Vitamin C Skinboost. It boost your skin makes a great product to add to your skincare routine.

Vitamin C Eye Reviver Duo


Lastly, the eye cream that I bought. I'm sorry if I used the picture from the body shop link instead because my idiot self forgot to take a photo of the product. This product has two steps on it. First step is for around eyes and the second is for under eye.

What do you think of The Body Shop? Do you like it? If you do, Do you have a certain line from it?
Let me know on the comment box down below and tell me your opinion about it :)

xoxo
amfiba

8 comments:

  1. This look so great!!!! I like Body Shop because is cruelty free *3*
    xoxo

    Dream in Colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for vitamin c! Great products!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice all these bodyshop products looks good (: x

    www.birdieliau.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of The Body Shop as well. Promising products! :)

    Ira / JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen any of those products. But I fell in love with the second! xo,
    neptunesecrets.blogspot.pt // facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics my dear!

    Xx Mahshid مهشید

    www.thankstofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome<3
    And yes I want follow each other, follow me and I will follow you back ^^
    xoxo
    http://stargazershia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete